Blockcrunch: For Global Crypto Investors | Investment Theses | Project Breakdowns | Industry Trends
DeFi is a Ticking Time Bomb - Ben Sparango (Multicoin Capital) vs. Christian Keroles (BTC Inc), Ep. 89
Manage episode 254440927 series 2501633
In this very special episode, Ben Sparango (@bennybitcons) from Multicoin Capital and Christian Keroles (@CK_SNARKS) debate the most common critiques for DeFi:
- DeFi can't scale beyond speculation
- DeFi can't bank the unbanked
- Composability is a ticking time bomb
- The "skeumorphism" of DeFi
Subscribe or miss out!
Host: Jason Choi (@MrJasonChoi). If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
- Pay your crypto taxes with the help of https://bitdexs.com/
- Sign up for eToro here
Subscribe to my essays here: jasonchoi.substack.com
Intro music by Phortissimo.
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions.