Manage episode 196770099 series 1936985
Natacha Swiderski is a massage therapist and after going through the Blueprint Process she was able to find her purpose and what she should be doing next in life.
The Blueprint Process host Tammi Brannan has a unique ability to see people's potential and success clues before they do. Through these conversations you’ll hear peoples BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal - her favorite thing) and you may even identify a few of your BHAG’s while you listen.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For show notes, resources and additional information go to https://blueprintprocess.com
Special Listener Gift
- Get a FREE 30 minute consultation with Tammi https://calendly.com/instinctivelife/blueprint-process-consult
- Natacha’s background and why she was seeking change - 1:50
- Her BHAG in the next 3-5 years - 4:20
- Why it’s hard for ourselves to see our potential - 8:54
- How she was able to boost her self confidence - 9:30
- Understanding the game and players in our lives - 11:14
- What you can learn from studying your fears - 13:40
- The challenges she had while going through the Blueprint Process - 16:10
- Finding strength to work with a team inside of being alone - 19:33
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
18 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 24 mins duration .