Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 26, 2017 07:03 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Archive this series
Loyd Auerbach joined Mysterious Matters to discuss just what Parapsychology is, and is not. In this episode, Bob and Loyd talk about the cultural differences between scientific and educational minds of the United States and the United Kingdom.
As it turns out one is more open minded towards the science of Parapsychology, while the other has gone to great strides to diminish the scientific advances, which provides key evidence to real Parapsychological events.
Topics discussed on this episode include:
• Parapsychology: What it is and misconceptions
• The Phillip Experiment: Lab created Poltergeist type activity
• Ghosts of Gettysburg and Residual Energy
• Spontaneous Human Combustion: Loyd doesn’t consider this to be caused by an inner working of consciousness but rather a biological matter
• Reality based, entertainment shows such as Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures and Paranormal State
• Metaphysical Degree Mills: Are Metaphysical degree holders lying to themselves
• The Warrens: Ed and Lorraine Warren were not Parapsychologists, but were demonologists—they never investigated anything outside of proposed demon infested cases
• Loyd’s experience with filming a segment for Late Night with David Letterman
• Ghost Busters Movie and its influence on the modern day imagery of Ghost Investigators
111 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 64 mins duration .