Manage episode 189774820 series 1051719
Have you ever felt like you'd never be as good as you used to be?
Does it feel like you reached your prime awhile ago and that you need to accept the new path of your life?
Are you READY to accept that, or do you need a little push to help you see the light?
Tune into this podcast episode where Kristy Jo interviews IFBB Figure Pro, Heather Dees, who made her back come back to place fourth at the 2017 Olympia Bodybuilding Competition in September 2017. Heather is a 4x Olympian, 6x Arnold Classic Figure International Top 6 Athlete, and has placed Top 6 in 21 of 24 Pro Figure Shows.
After a car accident in 2013, Heather experienced neurological issues that impacted her competing for the next 4 years. It took years of therapy to get her back to her best shape ever and get answers for her body!
In this episode you will hear Heather talk about:
- What it felt like to take 4th after years of not being at her best
- How it felt to have doctors finally figure out what was wrong, and beginning treatment
- The mindset that she had to have to believe she could get through her challenges
- What her relationship is like with her husband being her trainer
- The top 3 supplements with chelated minerals from VitalBody that have made all the difference for Heather
- Her favorite and most effective lift for EVERY muscle group
Get motivated to make YOUR best comeback.
You deserve to FIGHT for what you want! Share this with someone who needs to make a comeback whether physically or mentally. LET'S GO!!
Checkout VitalBody Product: ww.VitalBody.co (use code 111157 to save on your order!)
Find Heather on Instagram: @ifbbheatherdees
--> If you're wanting to rip the body fat off to see muscle definition, a tight, define tummy, and lean, muscular legs? Sign up for the Body Buddies 8-week Ripped and Shredded program at www.getrippedandshredded.com
Get to know Heather Dees:
- IFBB Figure Professional Athlete
- licensed cosmetologist and esthetician for 12 years.
- 4x Olympian
- 6x Arnold Classic Figure International Top 6 Athlete
- Top 6 in 21 of 24 Pro Figure Shows
191 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 33 mins duration .