Manage episode 225123580 series 1051719
While you may feel it’s taboo to talk about the big B.M. (bowel movement), it’s actually a very important point of discussion in the Power Foods Lifestyle, and a topic I bring up frequently with my clients.
I hope you have a great take-away from this information and say to yourself:
“I need to listen to what’s going on in my body. Abnormal bowel movements and/or flatulence are my body saying, ‘Look, we have some problems. I can’t handle this.’ I need to change up what I’m eating to honor what it’s telling me.”
Regular Bowel Movements
- BM happens in the first 2-3 hours of the day naturally
- Regular means 2-4x/day
- Well formed stools that are not difficult to pass
- There is not much wiping that needs to happen
- Dive right into the toilet bowl without much splash
- S-shaped as the lower part of the rectum is moving nutrients along well
- Should not be super stinky at all
If you have constipation or diarrhea-like bowel movements, this episode is for YOU!!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Foods Lifestyle Starter Kit: www.PowerFoodsLifestyle.com
10-Day Detox: www.powerfoodsdetox.com
Protein Powders: www.powerfoodslifestyle.com/protein
190 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 33 mins duration .