Manage episode 227017171 series 1051719
Have you ever wondered HOW to get yourself motivated to make a change?
If so, you're not alone. This is a question most people wonder about. In fact, most people feel if they could find the answer to this question they would make all the changes in their health, fitness, and weight they could!
Register for the 28-day KETO Challenge with Kristy Jo: www.PowerFoodsLifestyle.com/ketochallenge
In this episode, Kristy Jo will discuss four aspects of motivation:
* This is an inside job. Look to yourself for answers instead of celebrities, your Instagram friends, spouses, family, or church leaders. Look inside your heart.
* Make a list of logical reasons why you need to make a change.
* Make a list of emotional reasons why you need to make a change.
* Women--don't expect your man to validate something within you that you can't validate yourself. When ARE you "Enough?"
* Why do you have a body? Have you ever investigated this question? Have you felt strongly in your heart why your beliefs are true?
Use your beliefs about why you have a body to MOTIVATE YOU.
For me, it all comes down to believing I will be accountable for my time and how I treated my body to God. The body isn't mine--it's on loan. What does the connection feel like when you're connected to God? It's a constant immersion--praying always.
JOIN BODY BUDDIES ONLINE
192 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 33 mins duration .