Manage episode 231870003 series 1104786
Communication is the key to effective leadership. Do you understand your personality tendencies and how they affect your interaction with others? As I was once told you must know yourself to be yourself. More importantly, you must know how you are perceived by others and how they receive information to communicate effectively.
If you don’t know how to effectively communicate you are never going to be a great leader.
Over the next 4 episodes, we are going to help you understand your personality tendencies, how they impact your culture, your sales team, and your leadership. In the final episode in this series, we are going to provide you with the Five Behaviors of a cohesive team.
There are multiple personality assessments you can utilize to understand your tendencies, but we have found that DiSC is the easiest to leverage with your team, customers and suppliers.
- What is DiSC
- D - Dominance
- I - Influence
- S - Steadiness
- C - Conscientiousness
- Are they Fast and Outgoing or are they Deliberate and Reserved?
- Are they Details and Results or are they People and Process focused?
- How can you quickly identify another person’s personality tendencies
- How do personality tendencies impact relationships
- How do different personalities respond to one another
- Why does any of this matter
74 episodes available. A new episode about every 24 days averaging 16 mins duration .