Manage episode 207151473 series 2177313
Dr. Carrie Jones is an internationally recognized expert in women's health and hormone balance. She is the medical director at Precision Analytical - a leading functional medicine laboratory offering the DUTCH test (dried urine test for comprehensive hormones). She joins us today to discuss comprehensive hormone testing and the importance of comprehensive hormone testing and it's important role in understanding estrogen and other key hormones in the management of breast cancer .
In todays episode we discuss:
- The importance of understanding the different types of estrogens
- Understanding estrogen metabolites
- The benefits (and ease) of dried urine testing Identifying and treating hormonal imbalance root causes
- Understanding adrenal function through multipoint testing
- The relationship of melatonin to cortisol
- The need to address underlying lifestyle factors in reversing adrenal insufficiency
Show notes available at www.boobsarentworthdyingfor.com
To order DUTCH test and interpretation
23 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 46 mins duration .