Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Back At It
Manage episode 249839872 series 21855
Today we’re talking about getting back to work after the holiday “festivities”, the inability to unplug, slowing down in December, the themes that ran through 2019, and what our themes for 2020 will be.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- What to do when you can’t unplug your brain
- Slumps around the holidays
- 2019 was a rebuilding year for Jordan and 2020 seems to have a theme of marketing
- Brian was marinating in anticipation for 2020
- How Jordan was able to noodle while he and his team were on a break
- Where Brian is going to put his focus in 2020
- Jordan’s newest product lead, Jessica
- What Brian is going to ponder over during his one-man retreat
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.