Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Never Enough MRR
Manage episode 242448488 series 21855
Jordan and Brian are back to a regular podcasting schedule. Brian spent the weekend at a retreat/mastermind group at Martha’s Vineyard. Meanwhile, Jordan was at the Striped Conference. After a quick update, Jordan and Brian talk about the latest episode of a great podcast, MRR, and the latest news on both of their businesses.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Why Mini-Conferences are great
- The Stripe Conference in San Francisco
- Brian’s new assistant from S. Africa and why he loves hiring remotely
- The Build Your SaaS episode: “How much MRR is enough?”
- Plateauing MRR means declining
- The fuel to burn to get to that growth rate
- Guidance versus a Designer
- Jordan getting his hands dirty in the product
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.