Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Rabbit Holes Within Rabbit Holes
Manage episode 241915131 series 21855
It’s September, which means we’re talking about the changing of the seasons: kids are back in school, we’re gearing up for Black Friday, updating websites, and checking our numbers. Brian talks about his email marketing, hiring developers, and changing website hosts. Jordan talks about what’s new with CartHook and the future of podcasting.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Email and newsletter issues (Convert Kit, MailChimp, Priority sorting via Gmail)
- Hosting options for a static site or marketing sites
- Web design and developing rabbit holes
- Calculating successes
- Updates with the CartHook app store
- Various hiring options for developers
- Brian’s new developer
- Podcasting subscriptions
- What we’d like to see in podcasts
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.