Manage episode 241902094 series 1816738
Dr. Jennifer Pieratt is the founder of CraftED, a project-based learning (PBL) curriculum. She's the author of Keep It Real with PBL. Today, she shares her story about how she got into project-based learning, the power of leveraging your book to grow your business, and why it’s important to keep it real.
What We Discuss with Dr. Jennifer Pieratt:
- What is Project-Based Learning?
- The impetus behind her transition from teaching kids to supporting adults
- The writing and publishing process of her book
- The benefits of going to a traditional publisher
- Jenny's book marketing strategy
- How you can get to your target audience
- Going into her own personal writing retreat to get her book done
- Her greatest challenge in writing her book
- Leveraging her book in growing her business
- The power of branding yourself and staying relevant
- Why self-publishing is a great learning experience
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!