Manage episode 244624634 series 2425735
Alex Martinez is a 7-figure real estate entrepreneur and the creator of Real Estate Skills.
RealEstateSkills.com is a real estate education company providing coaching, tools, and resources to start a successful real estate business or career. They specialize in helping aspiring and active real estate investors to invest in single family homes with consistency.
- How Alex got into real estate investing
- His first deal after 45 days
- Getting deals through MLS
- Two major obstacles most real estate investors face
- Finding motivated seller leads
- Lack of capital
- What MLS allows you to do
- Importance of being consistent in sending offers
- Submitting the offer's model
- On calling the agents
- On what they are looking for:
- Distressed properties
- Seller in a distressed situation
- How to find out seller's distressed situation
- Working on your people skills
- Rundown of a typical deal
- Building your buyers list
- Structuring the deal
- On deposit
- How they do their closing
- "The most important thing about the MLS offer system is consistency."
- "Every strategy works but it's just which one do you want to focus on."