Manage episode 223576895 series 124251
Speaking engagement talks:
A Node.js Security Roadmap at JSConf.eu - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gun2lRb5Gw
Improving Security by Improving the Framework @ Node Summit - https://vimeo.com/287516009
Achieving Secure Software through Redesign at Nordic.js - https://www.facebook.com/nordicjs/videos/232944327398936/?t=1781
What is a package: (holy hell, why is this so complicated?)
A package is any of:
- a) a folder containing a program described by a package.json file
- b) a gzipped tarball containing (a)
- c) a url that resolves to (b)
- d) a @ that is published on the registry with ©
- e) a @ that points to (d)
- f) a that has a latest tag satisfying (e)
- g) a git url that, when cloned, results in (a).
272 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 52 mins duration .