Manage episode 214026861 series 1518173
Voice technology is changing the way we live our lives. So, what does that mean for the way we do marketing? To give us some insights, today we’re joined by the founder of VERSA, Australia’s first specialist voice technology agency, Kath Blackham.
On My Desk
- Sarah recommended this article by Michele Linn of Mantis Research, How to get survey respondents in 2018: 10 tested ideas for marketers
- Kath recommended Moshi Twilight Sleep Stories
- And Nic recommended Oscar Trimboli’s book, Deep Listening.
Links you might need
- You can find Kath Blackham here and Versa Agency here
- Here’s an article on the future of voice recognition technology
- And here’s another on how it’s changing consumer behaviour.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.