Manage episode 215762271 series 1518173
Matt Allison is the outgoing head of global content strategy at health care provider and insurer, Bupa.
You may we have heard of their fantastic brand newsroom, The Blue Room. It’s one of content marketing’s best case studies, so we wanted to pick his brain about that and about winning executive buy-in for content marketing.
But Matt is also heading off for new challenges, so James and Sarah get the exclusive on where one of Australia’s most successful content marketers is off to next.On My Desk
- Sarah recommended Lost in Translation? An 11-Step Checklist for Localizing Content
- James suggested the Pocket Casts podcast app
- Matt recommended The Definitive Guide to Strategic Content Marketing.
- You can find Matt Allison here
- His new business, Ubiquity Lab, can be found here and here
- And here’s Bupa’s The Blue Room.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.