Manage episode 219056259 series 1518173
The BNR team discuss the Content Marketing Institute’s 2019 B2B Benchmarks Budgets and Trends Report.
The report found 90 per cent of B2B businesses now focus their content on what the audience wants, rather than just banging on about their product – so James and Sarah are thrilled.On My Desk
- Sarah suggested brands using email personalisation and automation do so carefully and make sure they’re sending something worthwhile
- Nic recommended exploiting content-hungry traditional media outlets (like Channel 95 in Australia) and providing content to fill the space available
- James talked about a BBC Business Daily podcast about how bots are being used to spark debate and dissent on social media.
- Here’s the full Content Marketing Institute’s B2B Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends Report 2019
- And here’s the blog post on Donald Trump bots, by Rand Fishkin.
Brand Newsroom is a marketing podcast for anyone who has a say in how companies are communicating — covering marketing, content marketing, public relations, media, branding and advertising.