Manage episode 242502727 series 2395126
To become the best you have to do more than what is expected of you. In this episode of the Breakaway Agent Podcast, you’re going to meet Ryan Chiodo, a Real Estate Advisor at Engel & Völkers from Florida who has closed over 1 billion dollars in real estate in 17 years.
You’re going to learn about what he does to achieve success in business and with his client as he shares his knowledge with us. His education, professionalism, experience and extensive learning enabled him to prove to his clients with remarkable service in all aspects of real estate.
After receiving his license as a Realtor and Broker, he decided to finally set up his very own Real Estate Firm. Learn how you can serve your clients better by Ryan’s example as you listen to this episode!
A FEW KEY TAKEAWAYS:
* Manage Client Expectations - But Then Go Above and Beyond
* Be A Deal Maker That Makes It Fair For Everyone
* It's Ok To Not Make Bank On Every Deal
* Organize With Your CRM- You'll Thank Yourself Later
* Make Sure You're Sending Relevant Information To Your Clients
* Pay Attention To The Market - Small Details Can Change Your Career
* Wake Up And Freak Out - Just Get Stuff Done
* Real Estate Is A Follow Up Business
* Invest In Yourself By Studying The People Who Are Succeeding
* Do What You Love - Eventually You'll Make Money
Another thing that sets Ryan Chiodo apart is that he pays attention to the small things too. What’s working when it comes to marketing? How can you adjust your strategy to have a higher payout with less expenses?
His advice is to put money where it’s working and eliminate the avenues that are eating up your budget. Make sure you’re monitoring those little things. Sometimes it’s the little things that can make or break your career.
You’re not always gonna make money on every deal bu Ryan wants you to remember the most important thing, and that is to always do a good job. His philosophy is to “just work really well”. When you do a splendid job for one person, it can lead to 10, 20 or much more.