Manage episode 242040947 series 2395126
This episode of The BreakAway Agent Podcast features host Tiffany Youngren interviewing Ty Bergman, Broker of Bergman Properties in Marina del Rey California. Though Ty was born in London, he moved to the U.S. at the age of 7 and lived in Encino, California until after highschool. At just 18 years old, he got his real estate license alongside his father, who has been working with him ever since. They got their start in the industry working closely with developers in Marina Del Rey in the Silver Strand. Both Ty and his dad have been able to build their careers right there on the beach.
Getting his license so young and being introduced to a high luxury area helped Ty get his feet wet in the industry right away. But nothing prepares you for creating great business more than life experience, and he is a jump in kind of person. Real estate has become a passion for him, and including his family has been a dream. Just in the last few years, he’s gotten married and now has two young children and he is embracing his role as a hardworking family man.
Listen now as Ty Bergman talks about how he’s established his superpowers over the years and grown his career by being strategic.
* Find Common Ground With A Client To Earn Their Trust
* Great Agents Always Find Ways To Put Deals Together
* In An Industry Where Only A Few Succeed- Put Yourself Out There
* Stay Relevant By Making Face To Face Connections
* You Don't Want To Get Swallowed Up In The Herd. You've Got To Keep Your Own Identity.
* Go To Bat For Your Client and They Will Refer You
* Be Strategic - Recognize Your Strengths and Make A Plan
* Create Loyal Client's By Managing Their Expectations
* Classes Are Great - But Life Experience Gives You An Edge
* An Agent's Role Is To Help Every Client Win