Manage episode 262355589 series 2512099
In this episode, Jim Oliver and Mike Michalowicz discuss:
- How losing everything Mike had was the impetus that made him begin researching what makes entrepreneurs successful.
- How to avoid the trap that business owners face of living crisis to crisis.
- Mike’s latest book, Fix This Next, and other resources that he provides for entrepreneurs.
- Profit First is the pay yourself first principle applied to business.
- Don't do the work - delegate the work.
- The biggest challenge a business owner has is knowing what their biggest challenge is.
“I'm not saying entrepreneurship isn't hard work, but it is successful when you do smart work.” - Mike Michalowicz
About Mike Michalowicz: Mike Michalowicz is the entrepreneur behind three multimillion-dollar companies and is the author of Profit First, Clockwork, The Pumpkin Plan, and his newest book, Fix This Next. Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal and regularly travels the globe as an entrepreneurial advocate.
Fix This Next by Mike Michalowicz
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
Connect with Mike Michalowicz:
Instagram: Mike Michalowicz
Facebook: Mike Michalowicz
Connect with Jim Oliver:
YouTube: Create Tailwind
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver