Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on December 31, 2019 01:10 (). Last successful fetch was on August 27, 2019 01:22 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 205406689 series 2249905
Going where few people have gone before her, Dr. Staci Gruber, a world-leader in cannabis research, disentangles the complexities around cannabinoid studies and reveals mind-blowing findings for the recreational, medical, and general health & wellness cannabis user in this no-holds-barred conversation with Josh and Jesse Stanley.
Dr. Gruber serves as Director of the Cognitive and Clinical Neuroimaging Core as well as directing the MIND (Marijuana Investigations for Neuroscientific Discovery) at McLean Hospital. She’s also an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Listen in as Dr. Gruber talks candidly about:
- Life-changing results from brain function to anxiety, depression, pain, seizure control, and more
- The blurred lines between recreational and medical cannabis users
- Our little-known but vitally important Endocannbinoid System
- Whole plant vs single isolate options - and why that matters
- Research beyond THC and CBD
- Continuing stigma and legalities that thwart research