Manage episode 237030945 series 2132881
A very different and in-depth bonus episode for you this week.
In March 2018 Brewdog created a big promotion, a clarion call to end the discrimination of gender pay inequality. Pink IPA was launched (Punk IPA in a pink bottle) with 20% off for women. The promotion coincided with International Women's Day.
Upset by this, Tom Bower confirmed the promotion was real, then took Brewdog to court claiming sex discrimination. He won the case and donated his £1000 (less costs) to charity.
In this episode Rob talks to Tom and tries to understand why he went through it all, then Jo joins Rob to give her opinion on the interview. Lets just say - she was not happy. Not. At. All.
Get In Touch:
- Instagram: brewdognewspodcast
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: brewdognewspodcast.com
- Twitter: @brewdognews
- Facebook: Brewdog News Podcast
- Show Voicemail: 01224 518501
- Rob: @sunscreem (Twitter)
- Bruce: @brulafu (Twitter)
- Andrew: Andrew (EFP Forum)
- Joanne: awomansbrew (Instagram)
- Wattie: @wattiejwattie
- Brewdog: brewdog.com
- Equity Punks Forum: forum.brewdog.com
- Facebook Group: I Hardcore You Brewdog
Guests: Tom Bower and Joanne Love
Hosted By: Robert Cooper
The podcast is written by Joanne Love and Robert Cooper.
This podcast was produced and edited by Robert Cooper.
Brewdog hold all copyright for their name, images and products and their audio clips.
Podcast content is copyright: 2019 Robert Cooper
33 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 58 mins duration .