Manage episode 194314538 series 56820
In the final instalment of our 2017 holiday special, we talk about planning for the year ahead, and the importance of taking breaks. We share some tips on how to set goals and achieve them, as well as some past interviews where we talk about this in more depth. We also play Two Truths & A Lie with Nettwerk Music Group's Terry McBride.Enjoy!
- We talk about breaking large goals down into smaller goals to make them more manageable
- "Every large task has multiple steps to achieving it - identifying the smaller steps can make a huge difference to getting things done!"
- We recommend our interview with Pam Lewis-Rudden for advice on music licensing
- "If you’re struggling to keep on top of your goals, reach out to other artists and creatives and see if you can become accountability partners"
- We recommend our interviews with Stephen Christian & Suzanne Paulinski for more advice on time management and goal setting
- We play a game of Two Truths & A Lie with Terry McBride
- We talk about burnout as creatives, and how breaks are important to help prevent this
200 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 18 mins duration .