Manage episode 205774798 series 56820
In this week's B-SIDES episode, we're talking about growing an audience online, and some of the habits you can get into that will help you to do this. Past guest Damian Keyes also joins us to talk about consistency, and the questions he gets asked most by musicians. Hope you find this one useful - enjoy!
- "Remember that overnight successes are never overnight - they’re often working for years before they get the type of success they’re experiencing" - Ross Barber-Smith
- When growing an audience, it’s not just about the numbers - it’s about the quality and relevance
- We talk about ways you can get your music in front of new people, both offline and online
- "Once you’ve caught the attention of people, you need to keep providing them with a steady flow of content to keep them interested and engaged" - Ross Barber-Smith
- We talk about ways you can keep your followers engaged online
- Damian Keyes shares the questions he's asked most often by musicians
- We hear all about the importance of being consistent with your content from Damian Keyes
200 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 18 mins duration .