Manage episode 217988771 series 56820
In this week's B-SIDES episode, we're looking at cover songs, and whether or not you should record them. We'd love to hear your thoughts too, so please leave us a comment on our YouTube channel and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
- We talk about some of the reasons why you should record covers, and how they can benefit or compliment your original material
- We talk about how covers have led to career opportunities for past guest Summer Swee-Singh
- Marcio talks about some of the covers he's recorded
- Marcio shares a story about how sharing a 30 Seconds To Mars cover impacted him
- We talk about artists we've discovered via their cover videos and how some covers end up more popular than the original
200 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 18 mins duration .