Manage episode 199475142 series 56820
Joining us this week out of Ohio is founder of Video Creators, Tim Schmoyer. Tim has published thousands of videos, racked up millions of views, and is even certified by YouTube in “Audience Growth.”
With Video Creators, Tim helps YouTube creators effectively spread their message to reach people online – and we’re excited to hear the advice he’d offer for musicians and other creatives.
- Tim shares how you should be thinking about why you do something rather than simply what you do
- “If money is your goal, it’ll ruin your life” – Tim Schmoyer
- Tim shares some of the misconceptions that creators have around building an audience online
- “The people who make art make it look so easy” – Tim Schmoyer
- On YouTube success: “It’s not just about working hard – it’s about learning new things” – Tim Schmoyer
- Tim shares some tips for creators on keeping their motivation levels up
- “Make sure your goals are aligned with your mission” – Tim Schmoyer
- Website: http://videocreators.com
- YouTube: /videocreators
- Instagram: @videocreators
- Twitter: @timschmoyer
- Facebook: /videocreators
200 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 18 mins duration .