Selling a Business | Surviving, Celebrating, Grieving and Leaving with Angela Mader Founder of Fitlosophy | Part 2 - 371
Manage episode 254023916 series 2394693
Welcome to part 2 of Chalene’s interview with Angela Mader (founder of Fitlosophy, creator of Fitbook). In this episode, they go into great detail of what Angela’s life looked like after she sold her company. You’ll learn the surprising and very real truth of the emotional rollercoaster one rides — feelings ranging from celebration to relief to desperation to grief — after the sale of a business... no matter how profitable.
Links from today’s episode:
- Learn more about Angela at www.angelamader.com
- Get Angela’s FREE download of Top 10 Tools For Launching a Startup
- Follow Angela on Instagram at @theangelamader
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Get Your Free Report by going to IGHACKS
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Tanya!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living:
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Subscribe to The Chalene Show!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #BuildYourTribe so I know you’re a homie!