How to Make The Perfect Podcast Pitch | The Do's and Don'ts with Amy Porterfield, Shawn Stevenson, Paul Colligan, Bret Johnson and Jordan Harbinger - 323
Manage episode 241427705 series 70969
Whether you have your own podcast or trying to be a guest on someone else’s, the podcast space has become very competitive. So, which should you focus your attention on — hosting a podcast or being the interviewee? In this episode, Chalene will dedicate time to answering this quandary. Also, you’ll hear from some of Chalene’s top ranking podcast friends! Experts, like: Jordan Harbinger, Paul Colligan, Amy Porterfield, Shawn Stevenson and Chalene’s husband, Bret Johnson. They’ll share thoughts and tips on everything from pitching yourself as a guest to personal do’s and don’ts (on what it takes to get on a show or how to get someone on your show).
Links from today’s episode:
- Jordan Harbinger The Jordan Harbinger Show
- Paul Colligan The Podcast Report
- Get Paul's free podcasting tool HERE
- Amy Porterfield Online Marketing Made Easy
- Shawn Stevenson The Model Health Show
- Listen to Shawn’s latest interview with Chalene HERE
- Rob Murgatroyd Work Hard Play Hard Podcast
- Jenna Kutcher Goal Digger Podcast
- Download Chalene’s IGTV Report!!! Go to Chalene.com/IGTV
- Be sure to get on the waitlist for Marketing Impact Academy registration is opening SOON!!
Stop dieting & start living:
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Subscribe to The Chalene Show!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #BuildYourTribe so I know you’re a homie!