Manage episode 211168934 series 1532108
Today we are joined by Michael Greenberg, founder of Gentleman of Technology LLC – he is an entrepreneur, author, advisor, and strategist. And today we talk about tips and tricks on how to position yourself as an expert, as well as learn how to get your message across to your target market.
We started this episode by tackling Authority Marketing; what it is, and how it helps your business.Michael also discussed the two fundamental rules in authority marketing, which are:
- Specialise – you cannot be an authority/expert in everything.
- Authority is relative! – The only person who needs to know that you are an authority in your field is the person buying from you.
- A Book
- A Podcast
- Key Note speech
- Top : One thing you want to be known for.
- Second : 4 Sub Categories
- Third : 3 to 6 specific questions for each sub category
- Relativity – are you creating content that answers your market’s pain?
- Not Creating the Right Kind of Content – choosing the wrong medium
- Neglecting the Fact that People Buy from People – your customers and potentials need to know, like, and trust you.