Manage episode 244796731 series 1007475
During the interview Bill shares:
- What Music Care is and how it can help people over 50 get the most out of the next phase of their lives.
- How music influenced his life and led him on his journey to develop Music Care to powerfully touch other people’s lives.
- How music impacts us emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Why music is more powerful than drugs for helping people cope with pain, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Why self-care is so important for people over 50 and the pitfalls that prevent them from using it.
- How simple self-care habits can help us think, act, and feel healthier in just minutes a day.
- The biggest misconceptions about music that limits how we use it for self-care.
- How to begin implementing effective self-care practices into our day-to day lives
To Learn more about Bill and Music Care, Inc go to
Never Too Late for Fitness Radio with Phil Faris