4: Growing Up Intuitive

38:22
 
Share
 

Manage episode 226358435 series 1007475
By Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio streamed directly from their servers.
Hey there, welcome back! Come and join me as a fly on the wall while my good friend (and former boyfriend) David and I discuss what life is like as an Intuitive. We both realized at some point, it took some time believe me, that being an Intuitive, despite it making us complete weirdos, is our greatest asset. Why? Intuitive people have this amazing power to see patterns of behavior which the other 75% remain oblivious to…. Huh? What? Listen in as we explain… If you remember, 25% of us are Intuitives and the rest are Sensors. The 75% who are Sensors like to have all the details, the plans, the facts, they are very concrete. They tend not to believe in “gut feelings” and seem to focus on why something can’t be, listing out a big pile of reasons. We Intutives often “just know” something and believe it is possible. I call the Sensors “the Police” and David refers to them as “Security Guards” and Intuitives often don’t fit well into this “Muggle World,” which I must point out it the world we live in, created by most of us, that 75%. We have a hard time because Sensors don’t understand us and we just can’t explain it to them, what it is to feel and be an Intuitive. So, listen to this episode as we tell stories and share what it feels like to grow up and live in a culture created by Sensors which does not reward Intuitives. It is an interesting dilemma and I thank you so much for joining us on this exploration! To find out more about Jessica visit https://jessicabutts.com/. Follow her on Instagram @frontseatlife for daily motivation. Not sure what your Myers Briggs personality type is? Take a free personality assessment at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-personality-assessment/. Looking for a tribe of growth-oriented people and want to stay closely connected to Jessica’s coaching? Join the Front Seat Life Community for a small monthly subscription at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-membership-group/. Feel like treating yourself to major healing and growth? Want to get a year’s worth of therapy done in 5 days? Join Jessica’s Maui Retreat on March 13-17, 2019. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/fsl-maui-retreat. Front Seat Life Podcast https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/front-seat-life-podcast/

3141 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 hours averaging 30 mins duration .