Manage episode 238272171 series 2467485
Founder of The Fletcher Method®, Aaron Fletcher is an online marketing consultant, educator, speaker, and nationally published author. Aaron has become the “go-to” sales and marketing expert for start-ups and entrepreneurs including Nolo.com, Caring.com, and Jay Abraham.
In this conversation, Aaron shares what’s really working for him and his clients. We also get into some critical questions to consider on your Entrepreneurial journey, including:
1) What measurable unit of value do you provide that solves an explicit problem that your audience knows they have?
2) What’s the common element of every failure you’ve had?
Listen for these Key Takeaways:
• What to do if you’re late to the Internet Marketing Game
• The ‘Non-Shiny Objects’ that successful campaigns get right
• When (and whether to) to 'burn the ships’
• How Fletcher’s team solves a myriad of small problems for their clients - by solving one big problem
• The evergreen returns of selling based on value and the urgency of your audience to solve THEIR problem
• What Roland and Aaron think about using Scarcity tactics and countdown offers
• Why you shouldn’t offer a Webinar if you’re just starting out, and what you should offer instead
• The one attribute that Roland sees (and Aaron agrees) is the common denominator in every successful person
Visit MarketingForAll.com or find FletcherMethod on Socials
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us a review!
81 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 28 mins duration .