Manage episode 234295586 series 2467485
Speaker, Author and Chief Education Officer of WealthFit talks with Roland Frasier in this insightful episode. Dustin tells his story and they discuss the details of a series of partnerships, some good and some bad. He shares what Dustin looks for now in business arrangements, having learned some hard lessons.
- When it’s beneficial to partner instead of hire.
- How to see partnership troubles before the damage is done.
- What it means when you see a balance of NEGATIVE $888,88.88 in your bank account.
- When it’s the best thing to take a financial loss for a bigger picture holistic gain.
- What he gained from taking a few months off (but keeping business coach).
- The thing that both Dustin’s business coach and wife told him to do (and they were both right.).
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
71 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 26 mins duration .