Manage episode 214895267 series 2100874
When I was freelancing as a web designer one of the things I had trouble with is getting content on time from clients. I'm sure other designers can agree that this part of the web design process can be a pain.
In this episode, Abby Herman a copywriter for creatives will give you some tips on how to get over this obstacle along with ways to improve your own website content.
I've heard Abby is one of the go-to copywriters for creatives and was grateful to be introduced to her by a previous podcast guest, Lauren Black.
If you are having problems getting content on time, listen below to hear how to fix it the easy way!
Follow me on Instagram @bwidtpodcast
- Abby's Story - Background [0:01:20]
- How to get content from clients on time [0:10:09]
- Tips on creating your own website content [0:20:00]
- What copywriter's need from designers [0:23:29]
- Abby's go-to tool for keeping content organized [0:26:06]
- Mini Challenge[0:29:35]
Reference and links mentioned from the podcast
Where to find Abby Herman
18 episodes available. A new episode about every 31 days averaging 24 mins duration .