Manage episode 213358878 series 2394901
In this episode, my guest, Stephanie R Bridges, and I talk about everything from what it truly means to be supportive of black business owners to struggling as an artist and finally how to find and win grants that you can use to fund creative projects.
This was a fun and free flowing conversation, but don't be fooled. Stephanie delves deep into the subjects and passionately delivers actionable tips for each of us to support ourselves and our community better.Connect With Stephanie
Amazon (this section contains affiliate links):
- If I Were Part of the Animal Kingdom - https://amzn.to/2mzO4GV
- My Favorite Color is Blue - https://amzn.to/2uIgoLJ
- Fight the Air Guy - https://amzn.to/2mCJ8RQ
- Can We All Just Get Along? - https://amzn.to/2OdtBEC
- Keep the Peace Activity Book - https://amzn.to/2LydaE8
- Keep the Peace Journal - https://amzn.to/2LvsUYv
- I SPaT: Poems Inspired by God's Grace and Mercy - https://amzn.to/2LFFamn
- Register for 2 Conference Days, Get 3rd Day FREE!
- Type “Buy Black” when asked how you heard about the conference during Online Registration
- Register Here: https://www.pathtopublishing.com/copy-of-conferences-events
- Be a Conference Sponsor: https://www.pathtopublishing.com/sponsorship-registration
- Donate to Scholarship Fund: https://squareup.com/market/writings-by-joy/item/conference-scholarship-donation
Download the Buy Black Podcast App
Join the Buy Black Podcast Community Facebook Group
Follow me on Twitter…
86 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 63 mins duration .