Manage episode 244132680 series 2390451
- Don't want to make a move to another dud
- What do you like to do? And why?
- What do you dislike doing? And why?
- What have you loved about your past roles?
- What have you hated about past roles?
- What kind of leaders do you like to work for?
- What kind of leader do you not want to work for?
- What type of team do you want to be a part of?
- What type of work are you looking to do?
- What sort of office environment do you want?
- What kind of corporate culture are you looking for?
- How will you know you are happy?
- How do you want to feel in your new career?
- What do you need to know before you can determine something is a good fit?
- Income differential?
- Are you qualified for this new role?
- What do you need to do to become qualified
- What experience / skills do you need to get or acquire
Make a plan, a specific plan to close the gap
Network / ask questions
Make it happen
To support the show:
For show notes go to:
To work together:
For the Google Survey:
We are written, produced, hosted and edited by Stephanie Dennis
Go be your amazing self today!!!--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/careertalk/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/careertalk/support