Manage episode 244534972 series 2515257
This episode is inspired by an article I submitted for on rewire.org, here is a link:
What to do when you have an accepted an offer but you just got a call from another company that you were really interested in interviewing with.
- Were you already in process with this company?
- Comparing opportunities - what are the pros / cons? Can you rank them? Top choice?
- Why did they call? Interview? Offer? Follow up? Was there a delay? Was there a reason for that delay?
- Have you started the new job? Like it? Not yet?
- What role will be the better long term best career choice?
Some people may ask, can this be avoided?
To support the show:
For show notes go to:
To work together:
For the Google Survey:
We are written, produced, hosted and edited by Stephanie Dennis
Go be your amazing self today!!!--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/careertalk/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/careertalk/support