Manage episode 219966418 series 2421188
Welcome to episode #14 of The Career Warrior Podcast (formerlyLEG Job Seeker’s Podcast)! Instead of our normal format, we did a LIVE & RAW podcast at Capital Factory with our job seeker's meetup group. We are going to hear from a range of job seekers to share their story – from challenges— to hacks and techniques—to just some entertaining stories.
We think it’s so important to not take on your job search alone, and this podcast is going to give you a sense of being part of a group.
So you will probably/hopefully hear some things that you did not know. You will hear hacks and techniques that other job seekers are employing to help them deal with their stress.
Here are some questions we ask our panel of job seekers:
- What are some challenges of your job search?
- Any interview horror stories?
- Any personal stress relief tips during the job search?
- What was the lowest point of your job search?
- What are some personal success stories in getting a job?
- How has networking landed you a job?
If you have any personal stories you would like to share with us, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love sharing stories from other job seekers, and we would love to hear from you.
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 28 mins duration .