Manage episode 221356596 series 2421188
Welcome to the 17th episode of the The Career Warrior Podcast (formerly Let’s Eat, Grandma Job Seeker’s Podcast)! We are going to talk about how to upgrade your day and hack your energy and productivity – so that you can have a better job search. (Or if you are not searching, you can use these tips to have a better workday in general).
Our guest today, Jordan Gross, is a former top-performing athlete, certified professional trainer, startup growth hacker, and a business management expert. He's also the author of Getting COMFY: Your Morning Guide to Daily Happiness.
Listen to this podcast for practical information on how to improve your day, hack your mental energy, and strive toward that all-star status yourself.
What we cover
- Why is motivation such an important aspect of our daily lives, and especially for job seekers?
- What are common mistakes that people make throughout their day?
- How can serious professionals start their morning routine to make the most of their day?
- What are some ways that people in transition can manage the anxiety levels and get some clarity on the direction they are headed in?
- What are some ways that people can mentally prepare for that interview?
How to contact Jordan
Sign up for his newsletter on his website: http://getting-comfy.com/
Send him an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your copy of Getting COMFY on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079DX26HS
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 days averaging 29 mins duration .