Manage episode 223688853 series 2421188
Welcome to the 22nd episode of the Let’s Eat, Grandma Job Seeker’s Podcast! Today we have an episode for anyone in sales. This doesn’t mean your title is necessarily sales, but this is any one who is selling something or boosting business.
We are going to talk about why it is so important that you not just expect things to fall into your lap to make these sales happen.
Today, I am honored to have Bob Brunson with us today. He is an entrepreneur, highly experienced sales professional, and personal mentor of mine. Bob is currently the Senior VP of Business Development Sales, Chanel and Technology Strategist at Zoi Solar.
So, we really have some amazing content coming up here. Bob is someone who not only works hard, but he works smart, and he’s going to teach you how to go out there and start playing like a champion.
We will cover the following questions:
- What is a bad attitude is to have in sales vs. a good attitude?
- Why is confidence so important in this industry, and how do I get more of it? Can you talk about being present and the flow state?
- What if my sales are sucking right now? What’s the first thing I need to do when I’m looking down at that sales sheet and I’m underperforming?
- Where do I find my leads? How do most people go wrong in their search for business?
- Why is it so important to hustle in times of darkness (e.g. recession, slow season)? How can a sales person succeed in this period?
- What is the biggest mistake someone can make in sales and why?
Connect with Bob on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-brunson-3134b999/
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 28 mins duration .