Manage episode 232602636 series 2421188
Check out Jordan Gross & Cloud Nine Living at https://www.journeytocloudnine.com/
Welcome to the 41st episode of the Let’s Eat, Grandma Career Warrior Podcast! We are going to talk about how to do what you want to do not what society expects you to do.
I are going to take you on an adventure today with my friend and author-expert, Jordan Gross:
- He’s a best-selling author of the book, Getting COMFY: Your Morning Guide to Daily Happiness (which was the theme of our 17th podcast).
- He’s founded 3 different startups and helped many professionals to improve their careers including employees at Google and Amazon.
- And another amazing fact: he’s a TedX speaker.
Here’s the thing: here’s why I’m bringing Jordan on today. He’s coming out with a new book called The Journey to Cloud Nine: which is all about the protagonist’s journey about doing what you want to do --- not what society tells you to do. The book discusses what life could be when you choose your path -- not someone else’s expectation of your path.
Topic Material for this episode:
- What is Cloud 9 Living?
- Why do people choose to go the route of choosing career paths that are safe or pre-approved by society or family members?
- How should we define success in our careers? (Contrast this with how most people define success in their careers).
- Let’s talk about how we can avoid the pitfall of choosing career paths based on societal pressure.
- Timing: When is the right time to pursue that Cloud 9 Moment?
- Check out Cloud Nine Living at www.journeytocloudnine.com
48 episodes available. A new episode about every 21 days averaging 29 mins duration .