Manage episode 228694640 series 2421188
Welcome to the 33rd episode of the Let’s Eat, Grandma Career Warrior Podcast!
Today, we are going to address the question: how is your LinkedIn different from your resume?
Here's what we cover:
- What should my LinkedIn summary look like?
- How much information should I actually include in my LinkedIn?
- Should I just copy and paste my information from my professional experiences on my resume?
- How do I get the best LinkedIn head shot? Why is a cover photo important?
- Check out our blog with tons of resources: www.letseatgrandma.com/blog
- These are also some other good podcast episodes to listen to if you want to know more about the networking piece of LinkedIn:
- #16) How to Build a Winning Networking Strategy | LinkedIn, Events, and Building Authentic Human Connections | Al Robinette
- #18) How to Effectively Apply for Jobs | A Deeper Look from Career Coach, Al Robinette
39 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 28 mins duration .