Manage episode 226941587 series 2424349
Alex Danes (@VincentNinja68) is a kinesiology major at Cal State University Fresno who is disillusioned by the fitness industry. He's been on a LCHF diet for 8 years and routinely has used keto for cutting down to lower body fat percentages while weight lifting and intermittent fasting. He's also a moderator on r/Ketoscience, a self-proclaimed former chef, geek, and forever a student.
Alex and I discuss the following:
- Starting a LCHF/keto diet to look better
- Ravenous hunger
- Conventional wisdom in academics
- LCHF / keto for body composition
- Resistance training
- Squat challenging and flexibility
- His recent experiment with carnivore
- Who he thinks carnivore is for and who it isn't
- His experience in the medical field
- Alex's recommended diet path for overweight people
Where to find out more about Alex and follow him:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .