Ash Simmonds - Decades on “Zero Carb”, High Steaks, Carnivores Creed, and Tearing Down Nutritional Dogma
Manage episode 229826518 series 2424349
Ash Simmonds (@CarnivoresCreeds or High Steaks on Twitter) is a long-term carnivore, nutrition BS dispeller, science synthesizer, internet personality, and computer programmer. Ash is the author of the Amazon bestseller Principia Ketogenica, a Compendium Of Science Literature On The Benefits of Low Carb and Ketogenic Diets. He also authors HighSteaks.com, a wiki and treasure trove of ketogenic and carnivore information, as well as his personal blog Ashsimmonds.com.
Ash and I discuss the following:
- Low human interference diet
- Plants as flavor and not being dogmatic about carnivore
- Gout going away, weight loss, and joint pain relief
- Experiments with overeating, alcohol, ketosis
- Problems with tracking calories and CICO, weight loss
- Meal timing, circadian rhythms, Bill Lagakos
- Fat to protein ratios in depth, fat to satiety, PSMF, Ted Naiman
- Problems with the mass popularization of keto and carnivore today
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .