Manage episode 224898189 series 2424349
Brett Lloyd (@StickmanBleedin) is a 57-year-old who has been on a carnivore diet for 5 months. Brett has improved almost every aspect of his life with a carnivore diet including adding muscle, curing anxiety and insomnia, and transforming his mental state to become re-employed.
Brett and I talk about:
- Brett's background and upbringing
- Changes in mood he experienced
- Major depression
- Initial success with low carb
- Emergency health scares
- Other treatments Brett tried
- Atkins diet success
- Transforming his mood through carnivore
- The value of sharing your story
- His wife's experience curing osteoarthritis
- Why he's happy to stay consistent
- How he shares his story
- Advice for someone in his position with depression or other conditions
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .