Manage episode 227860903 series 2424349
Chris 'Boar' Bell (@BigStrongFast) is a director, producer and writer, best known for his documentaries Bigger, Stronger, Faster, Leaf of Faith, Trophy Kids, and Prescription Thugs. He's also a carnivore and a co-host of the Better Stronger Faster Podcast with William Shewfelt.
Chris and I discuss the following:
- Chris' background and reason for starting carnivore
- Importance of sharing carnivore success stories
- Chris' next film project
- Being a pure carnivore vs. majority carnivore and adding other foods
- Pain and kratom
- Thoughts on carnivore for people with addiction to drugs/alcohol
- Dopamine vs. serotonin
- Chris' reasons for loving strength training
- Counting calories and bodybuilding / body recomp
- Thoughts on carnivore for athletic performance vs. other methods of eating you have tried
- Day of eating
- And much more!
Where to find out more about Chris:
- Netflix - Leaf of Faith, Prescription Thugs
- Trophy Kids - iTunes
- Bigger, Stronger, Faster - Hulu
- MarkBellSlingshot.com "Boar10" for 10% discount
- Urbaniceorganics.com - code LeafofFath
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .