Manage episode 224485881 series 2424349
Chris Kruger (@ChrisKrugerTSC) was just an average overweight guy back in 2010, then he decided to do something about it. He ignored conventional wisdom and fitness advice and proceeded to lose 50 pounds in 70 days without endless cardio, counting calories, or excessive willpower. Chris has since shared his story and helped thousands accomplish their health and fitness goals through his hundreds of free YouTube videos and paid programs. Chris has become well-recognized for his “transformation truths”, “Beasting, Feasting, and Fasting” system, and more!
Chris and I dive into:
- His inspiration in 2010 to make a change and 70 day transformation
- Defying conventional wisdom
- Adopting a learning mindset
- Mental side of transformations and self image
- Calories vs. hormones
- Beasting, Feasting, and Fasting
- William Shewfelt and client results
- FEASTING: Carnivore and keto diets, real foods
- FASTING: Fasting and the effect on your hormones
- Beginner level to blackbelt for fasting, eating, and working out
- His average meals
- Chris’ purpose and his dad’s prostate cancer
- Battling western diseases
- Fasting tips
- Overtraining vs. daily activity
- Chris’ struggle against the “calorie game”
Where to find more about Chris and his work:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .