Manage episode 227570151 series 2424349
Christopher Sontag (@CarnivoreBarber) has been on a weight loss roller coaster his whole life. He’s gone from 350 lbs to 220 to 180 then back 375 lbs and today sits at 227 lbs thanks to carnivore. Through his zero carb carnivore approach and fasting, Chris is finally healthy, happy, and following a more sustainable approach.
Chris and I discuss the following:
- Chris' health story
- Finding fasting and low carb by mistake
- Problems with self-image and excess skin
- Tummy tuck
- Gaining the weight back and failed diets
- Discovering intermittent fasting
- Finding the courage to go to the gym for the first time
- No Sugars No Grains and Vinnie Tortorich
- Finding carnivore
- World Carnivore Tribe
- Beating anxiety and snoring with carnivore
- Cutting out dairy
- Organ meats
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .