Manage episode 226453302 series 2424349
Craig Emmerich (@Craig_Emmerich) is the author of the book “Keto” along with his wife Maria Emmerich as well as the Protein Sparing Modified Fast cookbook. Over the last several years he has worked with hundreds of clients along side Maria to help them heal their bodies and lose weight leveraging their biology to make it easy. Craig uses the carnivore diet to manage his Lyme disease.
Craig and I discuss the following:
- His health story and what got him and Marisa interested in ketogenic diets
- His experience over the years helping clients on keto
- Craig's experience with Lyme disease and treating it with carnivore
- Adding food back once you've gone carnivore
- Calories vs. hormones
- How to apply a PSMF
- Electrolytes on carnivore
- The changing political climate around meat
- And much more!
Where to find out more about Craig and follow him:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
47 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 53 mins duration .