Manage episode 231252222 series 2424349
Edmon Shahikian is a civil engineer, 22 year carnivore veteran, and moderator of the zero carb subreddit. His reddit username is RonSwansoneer. Edmon has lost over 100 lbs on a carnivore diet and improved his mental health and clarity.
Edmon and I discuss the following:
- His health story and stumbling upon carnivore
- Health improvements on carnivore
- Owsley Stanley
- Biggest lessons learned over 20 years on carnivore
- Common mistakes on carnivore he’s observed from people while moderating zero carb reddit
- Nutrient deficiencies from long-term carnivore
- Extended fasting
- Edmon’s blood work
- And much more!
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon so we can reach more people: https://www.patreon.com/carnivorecast
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at email@example.com.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 54 mins duration .